Maurizio Cattelan's hand, edition of 80, available to X-Initiative donors. [more at ARTINFO]
I saw Rosalind Krauss outside the Gagosian gallery... We had a hundred-thousand people! And I thought, 'That’s my revenge against this academicism.'
- Computers and darkness.
- Pollock theft comes tumbling down.
- Blum & Poe just keeps getting bigger. Parties.
- Noble & Webster: "20 Modern Classics". [via HragV]
- YouTube comment or E. E. Cummings quotation?
- The color of art is #A79F94. [via Amy Goodwin]
- Production photo from the new Murakami video. More in the WSJ.